David Marino is an associate in the corporate department at Ropes & Gray. He advises clients on a variety of corporate transactions and governance matters with a primary focus on mergers and acquisitions and venture capital. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, David was an associate in the emerging companies and venture capital group at another international law firm in Boston.
- Represented Pfizer Inc. in its $6.7 billion acquisition of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Represented Scipher Medicine Corporation, a precision immunology company matching patients with the most effective therapy, in its $110 million Series D financing led by Cowen Healthcare Investments.
- Represented Population Health Partners in the formation and Series A financing of Areteia Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on asthma medication, in collaboration with Knopp Biosciences and with a commitment to invest up to $350 million by Bain Capital Life Sciences and a syndicate of leading life sciences and strategic investors.
- Represents various venture capital, institutional and strategic investors in venture and growth equity investments.
- JD, cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 2018
- BA, Ursinus College, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2018