Hayden Miller joined Ropes & Gray's litigation department in 2016.
During law school, Hayden participated in both federal appellate and trial litigation, first as an intern at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, and then later as an intern at the University of Chicago Law School’s Federal Criminal Justice Clinic. He also helped several companies assess recent trends in class action litigation and regulatory compliance as an intern at the University of Chicago Law School’s Corporate Lab.
- Represented large mortgage originator in Residential Mortgage Backed Securities contract litigation. Favorable settlement reached in November 2017.
- Member of litigation team representing majority unitholder and Chief Executive Officer of a limited liability company in complex commercial litigation and trial in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Member of litigation team representing pharmaceutical consulting company in breach of contract action against healthcare organization.
- Advised hospital on contract dispute with medical device distributor.
- Advised Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors regarding breach of contract claim alleged against the debtor.
- Represented pro bono client in appeal of lawsuit alleging breach of contract.