Rami Mosrie is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s mergers and acquisitions group. Rami’s practice focuses on representing public and private companies in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers, tender and exchange offers, stock and asset acquisitions and other complex strategic transactions. Rami also regularly counsels companies on corporate governance, securities law compliance and general corporate and commercial matters. Rami has experience advising clients in the technology, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, health care and consumer products industries, among others.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Rami was an associate in the corporate group at another leading global law firm in New York.
- Represented Total System Services, Inc. in its $54 billion merger of equals with Global Payments.*
- Represented Xerox Holdings Corporation in the restructuring of its relationship with FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, including the $2.3 billion sale of Xerox’s stake in Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.*
- Represented Bass Pro Shops in its take-private acquisition of Sportsman’s Warehouse.*
- Represented United Parcel Service, Inc. in its $800 million sale of UPS Ground Freight, Inc. to TFI International Inc.*
- Represented Aaron’s Holding Company, Inc. in the spin-off of its Aaron’s Business segment.*
- Represented Xerox Holdings Corporation in a $35 billion unsolicited offer and proxy contest.*
- Represented General Motors in its $4 billion senior unsecured note offering.*
- JD, with honors, Emory University School of Law, 2018; Managing Editor and Communications Chair, Emory International Law Review; Transactional Law Certificate Recipient
- BS (Finance), summa cum laude, University of Central Florida, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2019