Sean focuses his practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and strategic investors in transactions including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Sean also regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on add-on acquisitions, dispositions, general corporate governance matters and management compensation and equity arrangements.
Prior to college, Sean served as a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
- Represented Coca-Cola Beverages Florida in its acquisition of bottling assets and territory rights from Coca Cola Company in Southern Florida.
- Represented Groupe Rocher in its acquisition of Arbonne International, a leader in direct selling of botanically based beauty, personal care and nutrition products.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in the acquisition of Risk International Holdings, an outsourced risk management and benefits services provider.
- Represented Coughlin Capital in its sale of Lumbee Enterprises, a South Carolina manufactured parts facilitator.
- Represented Gauge Capital in its acquisition of TVC Enterprises, an automobile club services provider.