Alexandra Marks joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 as a law clerk in the corporate department. Prior to joining the firm, Alexandra practiced at a leading international law firm in Australia, focusing on mergers and acquisitions.
Alexandra primarily assists private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and equity investments, as well as general corporate matters.
- JD, University of Melbourne, 2017
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne, 2014
- Diploma in Languages (French), University of Melbourne, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- Victoria, Australia, 2019
- High Court of Australia, 2019