Amy Wolf Malone
Amy is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Enforcement group. Since joining Ropes & Gray in 2012, Amy has focused her practice on white collar criminal defense, complex civil litigation, and government investigations.
Amy maintains an active and diverse pro bono practice, and her matters have ranged from representing a criminal defendant in his appeals process to advising an asylee in immigration proceedings. As part of the Partners in Prosecution program, Amy spent six months as a felony assistant district attorney at the Kings County District Attorney’s Office, where she tried cases ranging from promoting prison contraband to assault.
- Represented investors and trustees of mortgage-backed securities trusts in repurchase actions
- Represented multiple individuals in investigations by the SEC and FINRA
- Represented multiple private equity firms in indemnification claims
- Represented private equity firms in SEC investigations into fees, expenses, and potential conflicts of interest
- Conducted an internal investigation for a pharmaceutical company regarding allegations including bribery and kickbacks
- Assisted Criminal Justice Act appointed counsel in the representation of a criminal defendant charged with conspiracy, including appealing to the Second Circuit