Ariella joined the Tax & Benefits department in 2011.
Prior to joining the firm, Ariella interned for the Honorable George A. O’Toole Jr. in Boston, Massachusetts.
During law school, Ariella was a member of the Suffolk University Law Review.
- Kat Gregor, Ariella Mutchler and Ningzhou Shen, “OECD Digital Tax Plan Shifts Tax Risk For Asset Managers,”Law360 (December 16, 2019)
- Ariella Mutchler, “CAN-SPAM Versus the European Union E-Privacy Directive: Does Either Provide a Solution to the Problem of Spam?” Suffolk University Law Review (November 4, 2010)
- LLM (Taxation), New York University School of Law, 2011
- JD, summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2010; Suffolk University Law Review , Note Editor; Daniel J. Fern Award; Suffolk University Law Faculty Outstanding Student Award
- BA (Psychology), summa cum laude, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2008