Ashleigh Morton is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s private equity group. Ashleigh trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the antitrust, data-privacy, finance and private equity departments.
Ashleigh’s experience includes acting for private equity investors and portfolio companies on M&A transactions as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues.
- Advised WellSky Corporation – a portfolio company of TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners – on the sale of WellSky International to System C Healthcare, a provider of information technology implementation software and services to the health sector – and portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2017
- GDL, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2016
- BA (Hons) (French and Spanish), Robinson College, University of Cambridge, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2020