Daniela Mozetic joined the finance group of the Ropes & Gray’s London office in 2018. After completing her law studies at the University of Ljubljana, Daniela trained for a year in the corporate and dispute resolution practices of a leading Slovenian law firm. She subsequently completed a LL.M. degree in Corporation Law at the New York University School of Law, where she was a recipient of the Dean’s Graduate Award. During law school, Daniela also spent a year as an exchange student at Freie Universität Berlin.
- Assisted team acting for Altice Europe in connection with the €2.8 billion high yield bond offering
- Assisted team acting for Cable & Wireless Communications, a subsidiary of Liberty Latin America, on its SPV-structure add-on offering of $300 million senior notes
- Assisted team acting for CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Altice USA, in connection with the offering of $1.5 billion senior guaranteed notes and the subsequent offering of additional $250 million senior guaranteed notes
- Assisted team acting for Altice USA, one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, in connection with the combination of its Suddenlink and Cablevision businesses into a single credit silo
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM, New York University School of Law, 2018; Dean’s Graduate Award
- LLM, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, 2016; Zois Scholar
- LLB, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, 2014; Zois Scholar
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2019