Dayna K. Mudge
Dayna Mudge joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2017. Dayna represents companies in public offerings, corporate governance matters and strategic transactions.
During law school, Dayna advised MIT and Boston University startups on general corporate matters as part of Boston University’s Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic. Prior to attending law school, Dayna worked in research for the Boston Children’s Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Represented TransMedics Group, Inc. in its $104 million initial public offering.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the $575 million follow-on equity offering of Sage Therapeutics, Inc.
- Represented Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. in its $375 million follow-on offering.
- Represented Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. in its $98 million follow-on offering.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2017; G. Joseph Tauro Scholar; Note Editor, Boston University Law Review
- BS (Biology), Boston College, 2012; College of Arts and Sciences Honors Program