Dayna K. Mudge
Dayna Mudge joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2017. Dayna represents companies and investment banks in public offerings, strategic transactions and public company corporate governance matters.
- Represented Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the initial public offering and secondary follow-on offering of nCino, Inc.
- Represented Beam Therapeutics Inc. in its initial public offering and follow-on equity offering.
- Represented TransMedics Group, Inc. in its initial public offering and follow-on equity offering.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2017; G. Joseph Tauro Scholar; Note Editor, Boston University Law Review
- BS (Biology), Boston College, 2012; College of Arts and Sciences Honors Program
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2017