Deanna Minasi is temporarily on a Client Secondment.
Deanna Minasi joined the litigation department in 2018.
During law school, Deanna was an associate editor for the Fordham Law Review and participated in the Legislative and Policy Advocacy Clinic and the Immigrant Rights Clinic. She also served as a teaching assistant for a first year Legal Writing and Research class.
- Co-author, “Ropes & Gray Discusses DOJ’s New Guidance on Inability-to-Pay Claims,” Columbia University Law School “Blue Sky Blog” (November 4, 2019)
- Author, Note, Confronting the Ghost: Legal Strategies to Oust Medical Ghostwriters, 86 Fordham L. Rev. 299 (2017).
- JD, magna cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2018; Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar; Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award Recipient 2018; Associate Editor Fordham Law Review
- MA (Ethics), Fordham University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 2013
- BS (Psychology), magna cum laude, Fordham University, 2012