Evan Mann is an associate in the intellectual property litigation group, where he focuses on patent litigation matters. Evan rejoined the firm after he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard G. Taranto of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
During law school, Evan was an article editor for the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology and was a head teaching fellow for CopyrightX, an online course run by Harvard Law School that teaches U.S. copyright law to students from around the world.
- Certain Wireless Mesh Networking Products and Related Components Thereof, 337-TA-1131 (ITC): Represented Emerson Electric and Tadiran Batteries Ltd. in a Section 337 investigation concerning wireless mesh networking products.
- James M. Lownsbury, James C. Sharp, Evan J.Mann, and Charles T. Campbell, Calcium Thin Film Growth on Phenyl-C61-Butyric Acid Methyl Ester (PCBM): Interface Structure and Energetics, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015.
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School, 2018; Article Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology
- BA (Philosophy), magna cum laude, University of Washington, 2015; with College Honors
- BS (Chemical Engineering), magna cum laude, University of Washington, 2015; with Interdisciplinary Honors