Hunter P. Malasky
Hunter Malasky joined Ropes and Gray’s corporate department in 2019. Hunter focuses his practice on representing clients in connection with capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and other strategic transactions. As part of his practice, Hunter regularly advises clients on securities law compliance and corporate governance matters.
During law school, Hunter served as editor-in-chief of the Boston College Law Review. Hunter also worked as a judicial intern to the Honorable Scott L. Kafker of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the initial public offering of Cullinan Oncology, Inc.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the follow-on equity offering of Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc.
- Represented Beam Therapeutics Inc. in its follow-on equity offering.
- Represented Dunkin' Brands Group Inc., one of the leading franchisors of quick service restaurants, including Dunkin' and Baskin-Robbins, in its $11.3 billion sale to Inspire Brands Inc.
- Represented Novavax Inc. in its acquisition of Praha Vaccines a.s., a Czech manufacturing facility with production capabilities for Novavax's COVID-19 vaccine candidate, from the Cyrus Poonawalla Group.
- JD, summa cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2019; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Boston College Law Review
- AB (Biology & Political Science), Washington University in St. Louis, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019