Isabella is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
Isabella is an associate in the private equity transactions group of Ropes & Gray’s Hong Kong office. Prior to joining the firm, Isabella worked in Hong Kong and London at a leading international law firm, where she worked on private equity investments, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures as well as various corporate matters for public and private companies and financial institutions.
Transactions prior to joining Ropes & Gray include:
- Advised the financial advisor to a US ADR listed Chinese healthcare services provider in a take private transaction led by a private equity firm
- Advised Tiger Group Investments in its divestments involving Carlyle Group and Seaspan Corporation
- Advised an American multinational corporation in its joint venture investment in the PRC
- Advised a PRC private equity firm in its possible bid for a U.S. semiconductor company
- Advised a large Hong Kong technology platform company in its possible sale to a strategic investor