Joe Muller is temporarily on a full-time client Secondment.
Joe Muller joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2019.
During law school, Joe served on the board of YLS OutLaws and worked in the Yale Law School Housing Clinic. Prior to law school, he obtained his Ph.D. and A.M. in political theory from Harvard University.
- Advised Northpond Ventures in connection with its Series A investment in Ori Biotech, a London- and Philadelphia based innovator in cell and gene therapy manufacturing
- JD, Yale Law School, 2019
- PhD (Political Theory), Harvard University, 2016
- AM (Political Theory), Harvard University, 2015
- BA (Classics), Baylor University, 2010; Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019