Joe Muller joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2019.
During law school, Joe served on the boards of YLS OutLaws and the Yale Urban Law & Policy Society. He also worked in the Yale Law School Housing Clinic. Prior to law school, Joe obtained his Ph.D. and A.M. in political theory from Harvard University.
- “The Problem of Praise: Plato’s Protagoras Against Free Society,” History of Political Thought 39, no. 4 (Winter 2018)
- JD, Yale Law School, 2019
- PhD (Political Theory), Harvard University, 2016
- AM (Political Theory), Harvard University, 2015
- BA (Classics), Baylor University, 2010; Phi Beta Kappa