Kaleb joined the firm in 2021 and is an associate in the private capital transactions group. Kaleb focuses his practice on private equity buyouts, strategic M&A, and similar transactions. Kaleb also regularly advises clients and their portfolio companies on a range of operational matters, including add-on acquisitions, dispositions, general corporate governance and equity arrangements.
- Represented GHO Capital in its:
- Acquisition of Velocity Clinical Research, an integrated site organization for clinical trials serving biopharmaceutical and contract research organization clients, from NaviMed Capital;
- Acquisition of ClearView Healthcare Partners, a leading life sciences strategic consultancy firm supporting pharma and biotech sponsors globally, from RLH Equity Partners;
- Acquisition of Genesis Research, a provider of tech-enabled research services to the life sciences industry;
- Acquisition of Market Access Transformation, a provider of tech-enabled research services to the life sciences industry, by Genesis Research, a GHO portfolio company;
- Acquisition of Meridian Clinical Research, a multi-specialty site organization for Phase 1-4 clinical trials, by Velocity Clinical Research, a GHO portfolio company; and
- Investment in Biocare Medical, a life sciences company focused on oncology related diagnostic reagents and instrumentation.
- Represented Centerbridge Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in their joint acquisition of Medical Solutions, a provider of staffing services to healthcare facilities.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its acquisition of Rensa Filtration, an operator of an investment holding company focused on commercial and industrial air filtration systems.
- Represented Gauge Capital and its portfolio company Circa, a provider of diversity recruiting software solutions, in Circa’s sale to Mitratech.
- Represented CIVC Partners in its investment in Young & Associates, a leading property damage consulting, forensic engineering and construction project management firm.
- Represented McNally Capital in its acquisition of The Smith & Oby Company, a HVAC and plumbing mechanical contractor.
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 2020; Order of the Coif; Emmett E. Eagan Award; Senior Editor, Michigan Law Review
- BA (History), Brigham Young University – Idaho, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- Illinois, 2021