Kate (Nolan) Mastromarino joined the corporate department as an associate in 2015 and focuses primarily on debt finance transactions, including for fund borrowers and private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies.
- Advises a wide variety of equity, debt and real estate funds on capital call subscription facilities, including the following clients:
- Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- ArcLight Capital Partners
- Represented American Industrial Partners in obtaining $320 million in syndicated term loan financing and $180 million in ABL revolving facilities for its acquisition of Canam Construction, Inc.
- Represented KKR Credit Advisors in $1.05 billion first lien and second lien credit facilities for the acquisition of Centric Group and Trinity Services by H.I.G. Capital.
- Represented KKR Credit Advisors in $160 million senior secured term loan for the acquisition of Vee Pak, LLC by Wind Point Investors III, L.P.
- Represented TPG Sixth Street Partners in its approximately $1.27 billion purchase of Credit Suisse’s distressed credit portfolio consisting of over 270 instruments across asset types and geographies relating to approximately 170 companies.
- Represented Audax Group in multiple acquisitions, including a non-hazardous liquid environmental waste company.
- JD, magna cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2015; 2015 National Tax Moot Court Team Member
- BA (Psychology), summa cum laude, Quinnipiac University, 2012