Keith MacLeod joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department.
Prior to attending law school, Keith received an MBA from Harvard Business School. Keith also holds a Certificate in Accounting from Northeastern University.
During law school, Keith interned for the Justices of the Business Litigation Session of the Superior Court of Massachusetts and was a member of the Harvard Law School Shareholder Rights Clinic.
- Represented a consortium of hospitals in a sale transaction for a tri-gen power plant servicing the hospitals.
- Represented Eversource Energy in its joint venture with Orsted AS, the global leader in offshore wind power, to develop deepwater offshore wind farms off the coast of the New England states.
- Represented an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer in its $3.3 billion acquisition of a hair-care company.
- Represented Aegerion Pharmaceuticals in its merger of equals with Novelion Therapeutics.
- Represented Bain Capital in a secondary public offering of shares of portfolio company Genpact Limited.
- Represented Planet Fitness, Inc., one of the largest franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, and its private equity sponsor, TSG Consumer Partners, in secondary public offerings of shares.
- Represented the underwriters in the initial public offering and follow-on offering of CRISPR Therapeutics AG.
- Co-author, “INSIGHT: So You’ve Got A Shareholder-Nominated Director … Now What? Practical Considerations for General Counsel,” Bloomberg BNA’s Corporate on Bloomberg Law (August 31, 2018)