Kevin R. Miller
Kevin Miller is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s employment, executive compensation & employee benefits practice group, based in New York. Kevin focuses his practice on all aspects of labor, employment, executive compensation, and employee benefits matters in connection with domestic and cross-border corporate transactions.
Kevin also advises clients on a wide range of labor and employment issues, including hiring decisions, employment agreements, restrictive covenants, wage and hour compliance, family and medical leave, disability accommodations, discrimination and harassment matters, terminations and workforce reductions, and separation agreements.
Kevin has deep dispute resolution experience, having represented clients before administrative agencies and in all phases of litigation in state and federal court. In particular, he has significant experience litigating non-compete, non-solicitation, and trade secret matters, in addition to defending clients against allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Kevin was an associate at another leading international law firm.
- JD, Rutgers Law School, 2014; Managing Editor, Rutgers Law Journal
- BA (Political Science), Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2015
- New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York Super Lawyers Rising Star (2020-2021)