Mansha Malhotra joined the London office of Ropes & Gray in 2018. Mansha works within the firm's finance group, focusing on Rule 144A and Regulation S high yield debt offerings. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Mansha was an associate at a leading international law firm in Frankfurt. Mansha completed her law degree at the University of Law.
- Acted for Altice Europe, in connection with an offering of €2.8 billion (equivalent) dual tranche (dollar and euro) Senior Notes due 2027
- Acted for Cable & Wireless Communications, a subsidiary of Liberty Latin America, in connection with its offering of $400 million 7.750% Senior Secured Notes due 2027
- Acted for CSC Holdings, LLC, in connection with its offering of $1,500 million 6.500% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2029 and subsequent tap offering of $250 million Senior Guaranteed Notes
- Acted for Altice USA, Inc., in connection with the combination of its Suddenlink and Cablevision businesses into a single credit silo, which involved exchange offers and consent solicitations totaling $5.5 billion aggregate principal amount of high yield bonds and the refinancing of Suddenlink's $1.25 billion Term Loan B
Ropes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- JD, University of Law, 2014
- BA (International Relations), University of Virginia, 2008