Mark Maciuch is an associate in the business restructuring group. During law school, Mark was an executive articles editor for the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law
. He also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Martin Glenn, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Rubio’s Grill: Representing Rubio’s Grill, the operator and franchisor of approximately 170 limited service restaurants across California, Arizona and Nevada, in its chapter 11 cases to reduce its secured indebtedness on a consensual basis, address its operational footprint, and obtain a significant liquidity infusion upon emergence from chapter 11.
- Centric Brands: Representing Centric Brands Inc., a leading lifestyle brands collective, and certain of its subsidiaries in their chapter 11 cases to recapitalize approximately $1.8 billion in funded indebtedness. Centric filed with a restructuring support agreement backed by its key funded debtholders, $435 million in debtor-in-possession financing, and a path to a quick and consensual emergence with a capital structure reduced by approximately $700 million.
- Dental Services Company: Represented a dental services company in its out-of-court turnover to its funded debtholders.
- VIP Cinema Holdings, Inc.: Assisting with representation of VIP Cinema Holdings, Inc. and certain of its affiliates, a multinational enterprise that is one of the largest manufacturers, and a pioneer, of luxury seating products for movie theaters, in its prepackaged Chapter 11 case in Delaware. In connection with its restructuring, VIP reached agreements with its first lien and second lien lenders, and its private equity sponsor, prior to filing the Chapter 11 case to deleverage its balance sheet by approximately $178 million.
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2019
- Duquesne University, 2010