Megan A. McEntee
Megan McEntee joined Ropes & Gray in 2014 and practices in the litigation group. Megan focuses her practice on government and internal investigations and related litigation, including representing clients in matters involving the False Claims Act, federal and state anti-kickback laws, Medicare regulations, and federal securities laws.
She maintains an active pro bono practice, representing individuals in immigration and family law matters.
- Represented a medical device company in an investigation by the Department of Justice concerning alleged violations of the False Claims Act and the federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Represented health care providers in connection with fraud investigations conducted by the Department of Justice and the NY Attorney General’s Medicaid Fraud Control Unit.
- Represented a home care provider in civil litigation stemming from a False Claims Act qui tam.
- Conducted internal investigation on behalf of an international financial services company into whistleblower allegations concerning procurement fraud.
- Co-author, “FERC Enforcement's Increased Attention to Market Manipulation is Coming to a Head,”Bloomberg Law (October 2015)
- Co-author, “Bribery and Corruption Reporting Obligations: China,” Practical Law Global (July 2015) (updated August 2017)