Patrick joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 as an associate in the firm’s finance group, representing private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and public companies in a range of financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, high-yield bond offerings and fund subscription facilities. Prior to joining the firm, Patrick was an associate in the Boston office of an international law firm, where he advised financial institutions in a variety of structured finance, CLO and other financing arrangements.
- Advised Audax Group in connection with obtaining debt financing for multiple acquisitions and subsequent add-on financings, including a national dental practice management company.
- Represented IQVIA Inc. in connection with multiple offerings of unsecured notes.
- Represented Domino’s Pizza, Inc. on an asset-backed term and variable notes offering under its whole-business securitization.
- Advised Hayward Industries in the $1.475 billion refinancing of its 1st lien and ABL credit facilities.
- JD, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2018; Phi Delta Phi
- BS (Criminal Justice), Bridgewater State University, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2018