Victoria McGrath is temporarily on Full-Time Client Secondment.
Victoria McGrath joined the corporate and private equity transactions department of Ropes & Gray’s London office in June 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria was an associate in the corporate team of the London office of a large international law firm.
Victoria has a wide range of experience of assisting UK and international clients with M&A transactions and general corporate law advice. She has particular experience of acting for private equity investors, portfolio companies and management teams on investments, acquisitions, disposals and corporate restructurings.
- Acting for Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Bracket on the acquisition of CRF Health, a leading provider of eCOA solutions for the life sciences industry
- Acting for Duke Street Capital on the acquisition of Great Rail Journeys, the world’s leading provider of escorted rail journeys
- Acting for Epiris on the acquisition of The Club Company, the UK’s leading country club operator
- Acting for TPG Capital, and its portfolio company Beaver-Visitec, in connection with the acquisition of Malosa Medical, a UK-based medical devices company
- Acting for Bain Capital on its purchase of a controlling stake in MKM, the UK’s largest independent builders’ merchant, from 3i and Lloyds Development Capital
- Acting for the management team of Rhubarb Food Design in connection with the sale of the company to Livingbridge
- Acting for Metalmark Capital on its acquisition of Premier Research
- Acting for the management team of GL Education in connection with the sale of the company to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- Acting for Freeman Spogli & Co. on its acquisition of Integrated Supply Network
- Acting for the management team on the sale and acquisition of Reed & Mackay, a premium corporate travel management business
- Acting for 3i Group plc on the acquisition of Audley Travel, a provider of tailor-made experiential holidays
Notable transactions in which Victoria has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Acting for Electra Partners on its acquisition of the UK franchise of TGI Fridays
- Advising Sovereign Capital on its MBO of Nurse Plus
- Acting for Electra Partners on its acquisition of The Original Bowling Company
- Advising LGV Capital and management on the sale of Amber Taverns
- Acting for the shareholders of Solidsoft Limited on the disposal of the company to Reply SpA
- Representing TT electronics plc on the pre-pack acquisition of the UK and Chinese businesses of ACW Technology
- Advising various leading Warranty & Indemnity insurance providers on the provision of insurance in respect of M&A transactions