Will Michener is an associate in the securities and public companies group. Will focuses his practice on representing companies in public offerings, private financings and business combinations. In addition, Will regularly advises clients on securities law compliance and governance issues.
- Represented Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in connection with its spin-off of Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. and Cyclerion's $175 million private placement.
- Represented Osmotica Pharmaceuticals, a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners, plc in its $68 million initial public offering and private placement.
- Represented Public Service Company of New Hampshire, a subsidiary of Eversource Energy, in its approximately $635 million rate reduction bond offering.
- Represented Best Doctors Holdings, Inc. in its $440 million sale to Teladoc, Inc.
- Represented the underwriters in the $56 million initial public offering and two follow-on offerings totaling over $300 million for CRISPR Therapeutics AG.
- Represented the Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. in its approximately $480 million forward equity offering.
- Represented The Michaels Companies, Inc., a portfolio company of Bain Capital and The Blackstone Group, in two 144A bond offerings totaling $510 million, its $472 million initial public offering, and multiple secondary offerings worth an aggregate total of $2 billion.
- Represented Party City Holdco Inc., a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners, in its $371 million initial public offering.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. in two secondary offerings totaling over $1.4 billion, its $2.6 billion whole-business securitization and two subsequent refinancings of its whole-business securitization totaling $3.1 billion in fixed rate notes.
- Represented the underwriters in the $214 million initial public offering and the $145 million secondary offering Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited.
- Represented Civitas Therapeutics, Inc. in its proposed initial public offering, which concluded with its $525 million sale to Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Represented Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. in its $75 million initial public offering and $98 million follow-on offering.
- Represented Oxford Immunotec Global PLC in its $64 million initial public offering.
- Represented Monitor Company Group Limited Partnership in the successful 363 bankruptcy sale of its business to Deloitte.