Alex Nakayama joined Ropes & Gray in 2022 as an associate in the finance department. He primarily acts for private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on a range of debt financing transactions.
Alex has experience advising on complex cross-border and domestic transactions, both syndicated and bilateral, including corporate finance, property finance, acquisition finance, refinancings and sale and leaseback matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Alex practiced at a major Australian law firm’s banking & finance team.
- GDLP, Leo Cussen Centre for Law, 2018
- JD, University of Melbourne, 2013
- BCom, University of Melbourne, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- Victoria, Australia, 2018
- High Court of Australia, 2019