Kate Nolan joined the corporate department as an associate in 2015 and focuses primarily on debt finance transactions, including for fund borrowers and private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies.
- Advises a wide variety of equity, debt and real estate funds on capital call subscription facilities, including the following clients:
- Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- ArcLight Capital Partners
- Represented American Industrial Partners in obtaining $320 million in syndicated term loan financing and $180 million in ABL revolving facilities for its acquisition of Canam Construction, Inc.
- Represented KKR Credit Advisors in $1.05 billion first lien and second lien credit facilities for the acquisition of Centric Group and Trinity Services by H.I.G. Capital.
- Represented KKR Credit Advisors in $160 million senior secured term loan for the acquisition of Vee Pak, LLC by Wind Point Investors III, L.P.
- Represented TPG Sixth Street Partners in its approximately $1.27 billion purchase of Credit Suisse’s distressed credit portfolio consisting of over 270 instruments across asset types and geographies relating to approximately 170 companies.
- Represented Audax Group in multiple acquisitions, including a non-hazardous liquid environmental waste company.