Amy focuses her practice on leveraged finance transactions. She regularly represents private equity funds and their portfolio companies in a broad range of financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, asset-based financings, mezzanine facilities and high yield debt offerings. Amy also represents private debt funds in senior and mezzanine lending.
- Represented TPG Capital and Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board in connection with $3.275 billion of debt financing for the acquisition of IMS Health.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with the $185 million for the refinancing of existing debt of its portfolio company American Beacon Advisors.
- Represented TPG Growth in connection with the acquisition financing for VPSI and subsequent $220 million refinancing.
- Represented TPG Growth in connection with $50 million of debt financing for its portfolio company Anesthesia Consulting & Management.
- Represented Bain Capital in connection with $850 million of debt financing for the acquisition of Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in connection with $50 million of debt financing for the acquisition of OMNIPLEX World Services Corporation.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in connection with the $45.5 million of debt financing for the acquisitions of the specialty pharmacy divisions of Modern HEALTHcare and A-Med Healthcare.
- Represented Highbridge Capital in connection with $350 million second lien tranche of indebtedness issued in connection with financing of IPC Systems.
- Represented Hancock Capital Partners in a $52 million issuance of senior subordinated notes of Phillips & Temro Industries.
- Represented Third Sector Capital Partners on a pro bono basis in connection with the Massachusetts “pay for success” social impact bonds aimed at reducing juvenile recidivism.
- Panelist, “The Complex Anatomy of Social Impact Bonds,” SOCAP14 (Sept. 3, 2014)
- Panelist, “Venture Debt Financing a Life Sciences Company,” Ropes & Gray - From the Boardroom Panel (May 2013)
- JD, cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2003; Executive Editor, Boston University Law Review
- BA (Psychology), San Diego State University, 1996