Emily J. Oldshue
Emily Oldshue is an associate in the capital markets group. Emily focuses primarily on advising public and private companies, investment banks and investment funds in capital markets transactions and mergers and acquisitions. Emily also advises clients on corporate governance, securities law compliance and reporting and commercial law matters. Emily represents clients in a variety of sectors, including life sciences, health care, technology, energy and infrastructure, manufacturing and retail.
- Represented underwriters in the initial and subsequent follow-on public offerings of Autolus Therapeutics. (England and Wales)
- Ongoing representation of Pfizer, ABIOMED, Roivant and Domino’s in securities law matters.
- Represented underwriters in the initial public offering of Ocular Therapeutix.
- Represented underwriters in follow-on public offerings and Rule 144A convertible senior note offering by Karyopharm Therapeutics.
- Represented Wright Medical in its follow-on public offering in connection with its acquisition of Cartiva, Inc. (the Netherlands)
- Represented GC Aesthetics in its proposed initial public offering. (Ireland)
- Represented Aptalis Pharma in its proposed initial public offering.
- Represented pSivida in a follow-on public offering and in a private placement transaction.
- Represented Aegerion Pharmaceuticals in its follow-on public offering upon FDA approval of JUXTAPID™.
- Represented Norcraft Companies, then a portfolio company of Apax Partners and Trimaran Capital Partners, in its initial public offering.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands, the parent company of Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin Robbins and then a portfolio company of Bain Capital, The Carlyle Group and THL Partners, in its initial public offering.
- Represented Aegerion Pharmaceuticals in its merger of equals with Novelion Therapeutics (f/k/a QLT).
- Represented Symmetry Surgical in its acquisition by RoundTable Healthcare Partners.
- Represented Becton Dickinson in its acquisition of GenCell Biosystems.
- Represented a consortium of Boston hospitals in transactions involving the sale of a tri-gen power plant servicing Longwood Medical and Academic Area institutions.
- Represented Aptalis Pharma in its acquisition of Mpex Pharmaceuticals.
- Represented Medtronic in a strategic portfolio sale transaction.
- Represented Medtronic in its acquisition of Mazor Robotics.
- Represented Aptalis Pharma in its tender offer for its then outstanding senior notes.
- Represented Ellucian in senior note offering in connection with investment by TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners.
- Represented top-five global investment bank in its capacity as financial advisor to Anacor Pharmaceuticals in Anacor’s acquisition by Pfizer.
- Represented world’s largest asset manager in more than twenty domestic and cross-border private equity co-investment transactions across industries, including in investments in Alibaba and American Express Global Business Travel.
- Represented National Amusements in a strategic sale transaction.
- Represented MagneMotion in its acquisition by Rockwell Automation.
- Represented AGY Holding Corp. in senior note exchange and restructuring transactions.
- Represented Bain Capital Ventures in successive investments in Thorley Industries.
- Represented Nexant in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Freeman, Sullivan & Co.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2010
- BA, Wellesley College, 2006; Phi Beta Kappa