Jee Yun (Jen) Oh
Jen Oh joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 and is an associate in the corporate department. Jen focuses her practice on the representation of private equity funds and public and private strategic investors in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, cross-border transactions and other strategic transactions. Jen also regularly advises private equity funds and their portfolio companies on corporate governance, compliance and other general corporate matters.
During law school, Jen worked with the Emmett Environmental Law and Policy Clinic. Her practice included working with a national environmental organization in submitting comments on a major regulatory reform for electric utilities in New York.
- Represented Silver Lake Partners in its investment in Vacasa, a leading vacation rental management company.
- Represented Qorvo, Inc. in its acquisition of Decawave Limited, a pioneer in ultra-wideband technology and a provider of UWB solutions for mobile, automotive and IoT applications.
- Represented TPG Capital in its strategic minority investment in Anastasia Beverly Hills, a high-growth, prestige beauty company.
- Represented Golden Gate Capital in its acquisition of Invo Healthcare, a provider of autism and childhood behavioral health services.
- Represented TPG Growth in its sale of NorthStar Anesthesia, a national anesthesiology practice management business.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2017
- BA (Mathematical Economics), Rice University, 2014