Peyton Oosterman is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s corporate department. Peyton practices primarily in the firm’s private equity group and represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and equity investments. Peyton’s practice also includes advising clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Peyton graduated from Columbia University with a dual JD/MBA degree. During law school, Peyton served as a student senator and was a member of the Science & Technology Law Review.
- Represented American Industrial Partners on the acquisition of Masco Cabinetry by its portfolio company, acpi®.
- Represented CCMP Capital Advisors, LP on the acquisition of BGIS, a leading global provider of customized facility management services.
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 2018; Science and Technology Law Review
- MBA, Dean’s Honors and Distinction, Columbia Business School, 2018
- BA and BS (Biology & International Development), with distinction, McGill University, 2015