William R. Ognibene
William Ognibene is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
William Ognibene joined Ropes & Gray's corporate department in 2019.
While in law school, Will was a Block International Business Law Fellow, president of the Art Law Association, and student attorney in Brooklyn Law’s IP clinic, where he assisted Brooklyn start-up ventures with their incorporation materials and intellectual property management. While working in the clinic, Will helped develop creative IP solutions for student game developers, news aggregators, and blockchain entrepreneurs.
Will also served as Notes Editor for the Brooklyn Law Review, which published his note, “Lost to the Ages: International Patrimony and the Problem Faced by Foreign States in Establishing Ownership of Looted Antiquities.”
- Co-author, “Digital Health 2021: Trends in Big Data, AI, Telehealth, and Beyond,” Bloomberg Law (January 4, 2021)
- Co-author, “2 Major Digital Health Trends Driven By COVID-19,” Law360 (December 22, 2020)
- Co-author, “Legal Pitfalls of ‘Influencer’ Marketing During the Pandemic,” Bloomberg Law (July 27, 2020)
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2019; Notes Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- BA (History), Suffolk University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2020