Christopher Prisco is an associate in the litigation department at Ropes & Gray.
During law school, Christopher worked as a research assistant for Professor Renée Lettow Lerner, and served as an associate of The George Washington Law Review. Christopher also interned for the Senior Judges’ Chambers at the D.C. Superior Court.
- Currently representing investors and trustees in multiple residential mortgage-backed securities repurchase actions in state trial and appellate courts.
- Represented medical device company in government investigation involving the Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Represented clients in arbitrations relating to contract disputes.
- Represented client in connection with § 1983 Monell claims for wrongful entry, arrest, and false imprisonment.
- Drafted memorandum in connection with Innocence Project Case Review.
- Represented several clients seeking legal name changes.