Anna (Keun Young) Park
Anna Park is an associate in the private equity group. Anna focuses on representing private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions, including U.S. and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts and equity investments. Anna’s practice also includes advising clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
During law school, Anna served as a notes editor of the New York University Journal of International Law and Politics. She also was a graduate student research fellow of the NYU Pollack Center for Law and Business and a research assistant to Prof. Harry First.
Prior to law school, Anna worked at Samsung Electronics in Suwon, South Korea, where she was part of its financial support team.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in Worldwide Facilities, a national wholesale insurance broker.
- Represented Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Tekni-Plex in its acquisition of three manufacturing facilities from Amcor’s flexible packaging business unit.
- Represented Advent International in its acquisition of a majority stake in Aimbridge Hospitality, a leading third-party hotel operator.
- Represented Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Tekni-Plex in its acquisition of the healthcare packaging, performance lidstock, induction seal and specialty lamination businesses of Oracle Packaging.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, a global company focused on developing highly engineered products, including medical tubing and compounds, pharma barrier films, dispensing components, closure liners and specialty food packaging.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company and its portfolio company MarketCast in the acquisition of Fizziology LLC, a social insights and analytics company in the media and entertainment space.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2016
- BA (American Studies and Economics), cum laude, Amherst College, 2011; Doshisha American Studies Prize for Outstanding Honors Thesis