Nicole S. L. Pobre
Nicole Pobre joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 as an associate in the intellectual property litigation group.
During law school, Nicole served as the managing editor of the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology. She also interned at the National Security Division’s Office of Law & Policy at the U.S. Department of Justice.
Prior to law school, Nicole worked as a patent examiner at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, examining patent applications for medical devices and thermal therapies.
- Co-author, “ITC Already Has Authority Offered By Trade Secret Misuse Bill,” Law360 (July 13, 2021)
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School, 2020; Managing Editor, Journal of Law & Technology
- BSE (Bioengineering), cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- District of Columbia, 2020
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2021