Minal Purohit joined the finance group of Ropes & Gray’s London office in December 2012 as an associate.Minal works on corporate finance transactions with a particular emphasis on Rule 144A and Regulation S high yield debt offerings.
- Acting for Liberty Global in connection with the €3.7 billion bond offering for the Ziggo Group in relation to the joint venture of Liberty Global and Vodafone in the Netherlands
- Acting for Altice Financing S.A. in connection with the offering of US$2.75 billion 7½% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 to refinance certain existing Senior Secured Notes and Term Loan Facilities
- Acting for Altice and Numericable Group in their US$21.9 billion cross-border bank and bond financing for the acquisition of French telecoms operator SFR
- Acting for Altice in connection with the US$1,309 billion (equivalent) senior secured and US$400 million senior bond offering for the acquisition of Orange Dominicana S.A.
- Acting for Altice in connection with the initial public offering of Altice S.A.
- Acting for Deutsche Bank and Nordea in connection with the €1.45 billion financing of Nordic Capital’s acquisition of a majority stake in Norway based Lindorff, one of Europe’s leading providers of debt related administrative services