Arnav Prasad joined the finance group in 2017. He worked in Ropes & Gray's New York office before moving over to the London office in January 2018. Before Prior to joining the firm, Arnav was practicing as an attorney in Mumbai and New Delhi, India for over four years.
Arnav has worked on a broad range of transactions previously including public and private mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law as well as advising financial and strategic investors on their investments in India.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in obtaining financing for its acquisition and merger of IMA Consulting and Revint Solutions and the subsequent acquisition of Naveos.
- Advised KKR Credit Advisors in the refinancing of term loan debt of EACOM Timber Corporation, a Canadian timber company and Kelso portfolio company.
- Advised the underwriters in connection with First Quantum Minerals Ltd.'s $1.85 billion high yield senior notes issuance to, among other things, fund development projects in Panama.
- Advised Virgin Media Inc. on its issuance of receivables financing notes and related financing arrangements.
Notable transactions in which Arnav has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Advised Apax Partners in the India leg of its acquisition of Accenture’s insurance software business.
- Advised Temasek Holdings Pte Ltd in its acquisition of the consumer electronics business of Crompton Greaves Limited.
- Advised an Indian technology services company and its founders in the sale of their undertaking to an NYSE listed company.
- Advised a large media conglomerate in its acquisition of a radio broadcasting company.