Christopher B. Parsons
Christopher Parsons focuses on representing clients in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, equity investments, joint ventures and other transactions. Christopher regularly advises both private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in a variety of matters including acquisition and disposition transactions, preferred equity investments, governance arrangements among investors, management equity investments and other general corporate matters.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in connection with numerous acquisitions, equity investments, and sale or other exit transactions. Representative matters include transactions involving Welsh Carson’s investments in Abzena, Concentra, US Radiology Specialists, U.S. Anesthesia Partners, Matrix Medical Network, Onward Healthcare, Oxford Finance, Smile Brands Group, NaviHealth, GetWellNetwork, K2M and AGA Medical Holdings.
- Represented US Radiology Specialists in its acquisitions of American Health Imaging and US Imaging.
- Represented U.S. Anesthesia Partners in seven platform acquisitions in new markets.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its investments in CIBT Global, Inc., and the Sara Lee Frozen Bakery and Van's Foods businesses of Tyson Foods, Inc., together with Sara Lee Frozen Bakery’s add-on acquisitions of Superior Cake Products and Cyrus O’Leary’s Pies.
- Represented Convey Health Solutions in its acquisitions of Gorman Health Group, HealthScape Advisors and Pareto Intelligence.
- Represented Metalmark Capital in its acquisition of Premier Research.
- Represented the direct investment group of a sovereign wealth fund in multiple acquisition and disposition transactions.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2003; Administrative Editor, Boston University Law Review
- BA (Chemistry), Highest Distinction, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1998