Gideon Zvi Palte
Gideon Zvi Palte is an associate in the firm’s corporate department and works primarily in the health care group. Gideon advises health care providers, investors, and other health care organizations regarding a broad range of transactional and regulatory issues.
During law school, Gideon interned at the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in the office responsible for coordinating the electronic exchange of health information and nationwide efforts to implement and use the most advanced health information technology. Prior to law school, Gideon worked as a project manager for a leading supplier of electronic health records.
- Advised health care organizations regarding billing and documentation requirements for health care services.
- Assisted private equity clients with scope of practice and corporate practice of medicine issues in connection with potential health care transactions.
- Advised a health care organization regarding compliance with federal and state fraud and abuse laws.
- Assisted a health care provider in preparing and submitting a self-disclosure of overpayments to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Co-author, “A First Look At New HHS Prescription Drug Safe Harbors,” Law360 (February 15, 2019)
- Speaker, “The New AdvaMed Code,” Ropes & Gray Webinar (February 14, 2019)