Logan Elliott Pettigrew
Logan Elliott Pettigrew is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Enforcement practice group. Logan represents clients in a wide array of complex corporate litigation, including securities and shareholder actions.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Logan spent four years in federal clerkships at the trial and appellate levels. Logan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jerome A. Holmes of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, the Honorable Jerome B. Simandle of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the Honorable Ann Marie Donio of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Representing a portfolio company of a global private equity firm in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Representing a generic pharmaceutical manufacturer in federal litigation challenging the enforcement of a state statute on constitutional grounds, including securing a preliminary injunction enjoining state officials from enforcing the statute.
- Representing a publicly traded company in connection with an SEC investigation.
- Advising a global biopharmaceutical company in potential litigation with an outside contractor.
- Advising an international financial institution on litigation matters associated with a wide array of private equity investments.
- Represented a publicly traded medical technologies company in a multi-day JAMS arbitration involving contractual claims and alleged damages in excess of $400 million.
- Represented underwriters of a public offering in a federal securities class action suit, ultimately securing the dismissal with prejudice of the claims asserted against the underwriters.
- Represented an international financial institution in connection with a third-party subpoena received as part of federal litigation in the District of Delaware.