Milap advises lenders, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on leveraged finance transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, mezzanine and subordinated financings, high yield offerings, and debt restructurings. He has also represented companies in public and private securities offerings and general corporate advisory matters.
- Represented TPG Sixth Street Partners in connection with investment of up to $150 million in senior secured debt, convertible notes and warrants of Caris Life Sciences.
- Represented TPG Special Situations Partners/TPG Capital in connection with a $750 million second lien senior secured financing to Chobani, Inc.
- Represented KKR Credit Advisors in connection with a $160 million senior secured term loan for the acquisition of Vee Pak, LLC by Wind Point Investors III, L.P.
- Represented Hancock Capital Partners in connection with a $75 million issuance of senior subordinated notes of Phillips & Temro Industries.
- Represented a lender in connection with a $38 million second lien secured tranche of financing of leveraged buyout of home health care provider.
- Represented a lender in connection with a $50 million second lien term loan to a healthcare technology company that provides health and wellness engagement platforms to consumers.
- Represented AMP Capital in connection with a $100 million secured holdco financing of Astoria Project Partners.
- Represented The Blackstone Group in connection with the going-private transaction of China-based Pactera Technology International Ltd. The financing involved a $275 million U.S. high yield bond offering, a $30 million offshore revolving facility, a $45 million cash bridge facility and a $20 million equivalent PRC revolving facility.
- Represented The Blackstone Group in connection with $2.1 billion of financing for their acquisition of Emdeon, Inc.
- Represented Liberty Global in connection with a €2.66 billion high yield bond offering and a €80.0 million revolving credit facility for the acquisition of Unitymedia, Germany’s second-largest communication services provider.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. in connection with the refinancing of its “whole business securitization” facility with a new $1.35 billion senior secured credit facility and a $625.0 million high yield bond offering.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in connection with $675.0 million of financing for their acquisition of SkillSoft PLC, the leading provider of on-demand e-learning and performance support solutions.
- Represented Bain Capital in connection with $850 million of financing for their acquisition of Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc., the leading provider of employer-sponsored child care and early education.
- Represented funds advised by Bain Capital Credit in numerous middle market mezzanine transactions.