Molly Pon joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 as an associate in the corporate department.
Molly’s practice focuses primarily on transactional matters, assisting the corporate team with mergers and acquisitions, public equity offerings, securities law compliance, and general corporate governance.
During law school, Molly worked as an extern for the Honorable Judge Noonan of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Molly also served as a contributor and editor of The Network, UC Berkeley’s business law blog.
- Represented Pfizer in connection with its sale to Allogene Therapeutics of its allogenic CART T therapy program, an immune cell therapy approach to treating cancer.
- Represented Genstar Capital and its portfolio company, ConnectiveRx, in its acquisition of The Macaluso Group, a provider of specialty pharmacy benefits.
- Represented Wright Medical Group, a global orthopedic medical device company, in its $675 million private placement.
- Represented J. Wood Capital Advisors, placement agent in Viavi Solutions’ $225 million convertible bond exchange and issuance.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its acquisition of the business and assets of The Bayou Companies and a majority of the membership interest in Bayou Wasco Insulation.