Brad A. Rocheville
Brad Rocheville joined Ropes & Gray’s litigation and enforcement practice group in 2021. Brad assists with civil litigation, internal investigations, and government enforcement matters. Brad also supports the firm's pro bono efforts.
During law school, Brad served as an intern at the Essex County District Attorney’s Office. He was also the editor-in-chief of the Notre Dame Law School Journal of International & Comparative Law.
- Regularly conducts pre-acquisition anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, economic sanctions, and export controls compliance due diligence for large private equity firms and their portfolio companies operating in high-risk jurisdictions globally.
- Performs proactive FCPA risk assessments for major multinational companies’ global operations.
- Conducts due diligence media investigations of target companies in high-risk markets.
- Conducted an internal investigation for large oil company regarding risk under U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and recommended best practices moving forward.
- Advised a global life sciences company on ongoing investigations by Brazilian authorities into public tenders.
- Represented health care company in investigations by DOJ into allegations of potential False Claims Act violations.
- Advised pharmaceutical company on FTC Second Request.
- Co-author, “Regulating the Illicit Use of Virtual Assets: What to Look for in 2022,” Ropes & Gray Alert (January 20, 2022)
- JD, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2020; Editor-in-Chief, Journal of International & Comparative Law
- BA (International Relations & French), Saint Anselm College, 2017
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021