Christian Rowan is counsel in the litigation department and a member of the firm’s antitrust practice group. Christian focuses his practice on defending mergers before the Federal Trade Commission and Department of Justice, private antitrust litigation, and antitrust counseling. Christian represents clients in numerous industries, including e-commerce, computer and mobile phone hardware and software, communications, healthcare, and entertainment.
- Obtained clearance for ARRIS in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Motorola Home.
- Obtained clearance for Ariba in its $4.35 billion sale to SAP.
- Obtained clearance for RIM in a $4.5 billion acquisition of Nortel patents by a consortium including RIM and Microsoft.
- Obtained clearance for Penn National Gaming in its $610 million acquisition of Harrah’s St. Louis.
- Obtained clearance for Nestle Purina Petcare in its $450 million acquisition of a Waggin’ Train LLC.
- Obtained clearance for Alberto-Culver in its $3.7 billion sale to Unilever.
- Obtained clearance for AdMob in its $750 million sale Google.
- Obtained clearance for ITA in its $700 million sale to Google.
- Represented Second Story Software H&R Block and in merger litigation against the Department of Justice.
- Co-author, “The FTC ACT In Merger Policy Integration,” Concurrences (November 2012)