Helen K. Ryan
Helen K. Ryan is an associate in the life sciences regulatory and compliance group.
While at Georgetown Law, Helen served as vice president of OutLaw (LGBTQ+ affinity association), treasurer of the campus ACLU chapter, and a writing fellow. She also spent a semester as an extern at the Department of Justice in the Office of Vaccine Litigation, helping to assess claims filed with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Before law school, Helen worked for a number of Washington, D.C. nonprofits, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists on their Long-Acting Reversible Contractive Program.
- Co-author, “Drug CGMP During COVID-19: An Analysis of Recent FDA Warning Letters,” Food and Drug Law Institute Update (Spring 2022)
- Co-author, “What’s Next for COVID-Era Emergency Use Medical Devices,” Law360 (January 19, 2022)
- JD, magna cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2021; Order of the Coif
- BA (International Studies), Cedar Crest College, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- District of Columbia, 2022