Abraham Rudy joined the corporate department as an associate in 2014. Abraham focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in leveraged finance transactions. During law school, Abraham served as a supervising editor of the Harvard Law Review and was a board member of the Harvard Jewish Law Students Association. While in college Abraham worked in several financial positions in both the hedge fund and real estate industries, including stints in the credit markets.
- Represented Cressey & Company in obtaining financing for its acquisition of a majority stake in Dental Services Group
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in obtaining financing for its investment in CHE Senior Psychological Services.
- Represented Bain Capital in obtaining financing, including senior secured credit facilities and senior notes, for its $2.4 billion acquisition of Blue Coat Systems.
- Represented Bain Capital in obtaining financing, including senior secured credit facilities and senior notes, for its $2.4 billion acquisition of TI Automotive Ltd.
- Recent Case, Dominion Resources Inc. v. United States, 126 Harvard Law Review 1747 (2013)