Bob A. Rivollier
Bob Rivollier is a partner in the firm's private equity group in the New York office. He has a diverse transactional practice with an emphasis on leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments, financings and dispositions involving private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies. Bob also advises clients on general corporate and commercial matters.
Bob frequently represents leading private equity sponsors, including American Industrial Partners, Avista Capital Partners, and Partners Group.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Bob worked in the New York and London (United Kingdom) offices of other leading U.S. law firms.
Bob’s representative transactions include:
- American Industrial Partners – Acquisition of the steel fabrication business of Commercial Metals Company by FabSouth (April 2018)
- American Industrial Partners – Acquisition of Ferrara Fire Apparatus by REV Group (April 2017)
- Avista Capital Partners – Acquisition of United BioSource, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Express Scripts Holding Company (December 2017)
- Avista Capital Partners – Acquisition of National Spine and Pain Centers (June 2017), and NSPC’s acquisition of Advanced Medical Group, PA (January 2018)
- Avista Capital Partners – Acquisition of a majority stake in Vertical Pharmaceuticals and Trigen Laboratories (December 2013)*; combination of Vertical Pharmaceuticals and Trigen Laboratories with Osmotica Pharmaceuticals (February 2016)*
- Avista Capital Partners and Partners Group – Acquisition of Strategic Partners (August 2012)*
- Castanea Partners – Acquisition of Yasso (March 2017)
- Flexis Capital and TZP Group – Significant Investment in Hylan Datacom & Electrical (July 2016)*
- Heartland Dental – Acquisition of majority interest by KKR (pending, March 2018)
- Partners Group and Charlesbank Capital Partners – Acquisition of Hearthside Food Solutions (pending, April 2018)
- Partners Group – Acquisition of United States Infrastructure Corporation (November 2017)
- Partners Group – Acquisition of Universal Services of America (July 2013)*; sale of Universal Services of America (Universal) to an affiliate of Warburg Pincus, and minority investment alongside Warburg Pincus into the combined Universal/Guardsmark business (July 2015)*
- Perella Weinberg Partners – Significant Investment in Hyphen Solutions (May 2016)*
- The Jordan Company – Acquisition of Capstone Logistics (August 2014)*, and Capstone Logistics’ acquisition of Pinnacle Workforce Logistics (June 2015)* and Best Loading Service (April 2016)*
Please note that representations with an asterisk (*) were completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray LLP.