Brad A. Rocheville
Brad Rocheville joined Ropes & Gray’s litigation and enforcement practice group in 2021. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, shareholder and corporate governance disputes, internal investigations and government enforcement matters. Brad works with a range of clients, including hedge funds, private equity firms, public companies, boards of directors, and executives. Brad also maintains a robust pro bono practice, advising clients primarily on immigration issues.
- Assists private equity clients and portfolio companies to enhance anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance policies and procedures
- Regularly conducts pre-acquisition anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, economic sanctions, and export controls compliance due diligence for large private equity firms and their portfolio companies operating in high-risk jurisdictions globally.
- Performs proactive FCPA risk assessments for major multinational companies’ global operations.
- Conducts due diligence media investigations of target companies in high-risk markets.
- Conducted an internal investigation for large oil company regarding risk under U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and recommended best practices moving forward.
- Advised a global life sciences company on ongoing investigations by Brazilian authorities into public tenders.
- Represented health care company in investigations by DOJ into allegations of potential False Claims Act violations.
- Advised pharmaceutical company on FTC Second Request.
- Co-author, “Corporate Considerations Following Material Updates to French Whistleblower Protections,” Ropes & Gray Alert (October 19, 2022)
- Co-author, “Further EU and UK Developments in Financial Crime Regulation of Cryptoassets,” Ropes & Gray Alert (August 4, 2022)
- Co-author, "French Enforcement Authorities Publish First-Ever Guidance on Internal Anti-Bribery and Corruption Investigations," Ropes & Gray Alert (June 17, 2022)
- Co-author, “Regulating the Illicit Use of Virtual Assets: What to Look for in 2022,” Ropes & Gray Alert (January 20, 2022)
- Panelist, “Real World Assets on Chain,” Chainlink Boston (July 11, 2022)
- JD, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2020; Editor-in-Chief, Journal of International & Comparative Law
- BA (International Relations & French), Saint Anselm College, 2017
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021