Christopher W. Rile
Christopher Rile is a partner in the private equity transaction group in the New York office. Christopher has a transactional practice that focuses on representing private equity firms and public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, recapitalizations, debt and equity financings and other general corporate matters.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in connection with numerous leveraged buy-outs, equity investments, add-on acquisitions and sale or other exit transactions. Representative transactions for Welsh, Carson include its investments in Kindred Healthcare and Kindred at Home, Matrix Medical Network, Smile Brands Group, Universal American, Simeio Solutions, Carilion Laboratories, Renal Advantage, NaviHealth, GetWellNetwork, K2M, Emerus Holdings, MemberHealth, National Dentex, Solstas Lab Partners, Oxford Finance, Select Medical, Onward Healthcare, Lytx, Inc. and Titan Outdoor.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sales of Pittsburgh Glass Works and Trico Products Corporation and its acquisitions of MarketCast Holdings, LLC, CIBT Global, Inc. and the Sara Lee Frozen Bakeries and Van's Waffles businesses of Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Represented Freeman Spogli & Company in connection with various matters including its acquisitions of Regent Holding Company, Integrated Supply Network and CRH Healthcare.
- Represented The National Football League in connection with various private equity-related matters including the sale of its On Location business to Red Bird Capital Partners and Bruin Capital.
- Represented Arsenal Capital Partners in connection with various matters including its acquisition of Accumen, Inc.
- Represented Pittsburgh Glass Works in the sale of its Insurance and Services Division to Solera Holdings.
- Represented EL Media, the parent company of Branded Cities, a leading out-of-home advertising company, in connection with its recapitalization sponsored by Shamrock Capital.
- Represented Lytx, Inc. in its sale to GTCR.
- Represented Moelis Capital Partners in connection with various investment activities including its acquisition of Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.
- Quoted, “PE firms rekindle relationship with ex-portfolio companies,” The Deal (April 22, 2016)