Christopher W. Rile
Christopher Rile is a partner in the private equity transaction group in the New York office. Christopher has a transactional practice that focuses on representing private equity investors and public and private businesses in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, recapitalizations, debt and equity financings and other general corporate matters.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in connection with numerous leveraged buy-outs, equity investments, add-on acquisitions and sale or other exit transactions. Representative transactions for Welsh, Carson include its investments in Kindred Healthcare and Kindred at Home, MMIT, Matrix Medical Network, Smile Brands Group, Universal American, Simeio Solutions, Carilion Laboratories, Renal Advantage, NaviHealth, GetWellNetwork, K2M, Emerus Holdings, MemberHealth, National Dentex, Solstas Lab Partners, Oxford Finance, Select Medical, Onward Healthcare, Lytx, Inc. and Titan Outdoor.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sales of Pittsburgh Glass Works and Trico Products Corporation and its investments in MarketCast Holdings, LLC, CIBT Global, Inc., the Sara Lee Frozen Bakeries and Van's Waffles businesses of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Orthopaedic Neurosurgery Specialists.
- Represented Freeman Spogli & Company in connection with various matters including its acquisitions of Regent Holding Company, Integrated Supply Network, CRH Healthcare and Galco Industrial Electronics.
- Represented The National Football League in connection with various private equity-related matters including the sale of its On Location business to Red Bird Capital Partners and Bruin Capital and joint venture with Endeavor.
- Represented Arsenal Capital Partners in connection with various matters including its acquisitions of Accumen, Inc., BresMed Health Solutions and HopeBridge LLC.
- Represented EL Media, the parent company of Branded Cities, a leading out-of-home advertising company, in connection with its recapitalization sponsored by Shamrock Capital.
- Represented NexPhase Capital (f/k/a Moelis Capital Partners) in connection with various investment activities including its acquisition and subsequent sale of Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.
- JD, cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 1996; Order of the Coif; Associate Editor, Fordham Law Review
- BA, Franklin & Marshall College, 1991