Harrison (Colby) Rogers
Harrison (Colby) Rogers joined Ropes & Gray as an associate in 2015.
Prior to joining the firm, Colby practiced as a Certified Public Accountant with the Alternative Asset Management Group of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), where he provided audit and assurance services to hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Represented Blackstone and Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc. in the creation with McKesson Corporation of a new health care information technology company, combining substantially all of Change Healthcare’s business and the majority of McKesson Technology Solutions business.
- Represented Sarepta Therapeutics, a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of precision genetic medicines to treat rare neuromuscular disease in two follow-on equity offerings with total proceeds of over $718 million and in its $570 million 144A convertible note offering.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its investment in Alera Group, a new national insurance brokerage and wealth management firm created from the merger of 24 independent employee benefits, property/casualty, risk management and wealth management firms.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its acquisition of Maxi Canada, a Quebec-based frozen poultry products manufacturer.
- JD, cum laude; senior research honors, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2015; article editor, Northwestern University Journal of Law & Social Policy
- MBA (Finance), Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2015
- MPA, University of Texas McCombs School of Business, 2007
- BS (Accounting & Political Science), cum laude, Trinity University, 2006
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2015